It has been a busy time for me! On top of writing I do freelance so I've barely had time do blog updates. Usually though, you can find me posting on Magic & Mayhem Writers or Wicked Authors.
So what's been going on?
- I've just finalized the cover copy for KEPT, so that's rolling along. Copy edits should be knocking on my door pretty soon. I don't have a publication date yet for KEPT, but as soon as I get one, I'll be sure to update everyone.
- On Monday, be sure to check out Wicked Authors, I'll have a contest coming up for some great historical romances I snagged.
- Last weekend, I took my mom to her first book signing! It was great. We went to Rose's Bookhouse and she met Eileen Dreyer, Anya Bast, Heather Snow, and Patricia Rice. They are some great ladies! My giving away on Monday includes a signed book from Heather. ;)
- I've got a new proposal cooking on the burner that I'm really excited about. If you've read the blurb for COVETED or read the excerpt (be sure to check it out), you know I always reach for something different so hopefully I'll get a chance to show what's cooking in the pot!
- On Wednesday at Magic and Mayhem, I talked about my new toy, a Macbook. I'm still a PC gal--I can't run away from it in terms of development. The majority of the software I have is for the PC so I'm not a Mac convert or anything. I just need a machine for writing where I can avoid trouble. :)
I hope everyone has a great weekend!