Only five days left until 2010. This year was a great year for me and I feel blessed to have an agent and three completed manuscripts. (The latest one is in living in Editville right now.) It's easy to forget the little things like:
- Having a functional laptop (even though writing Bachelors and Broomsticks resulted in a broken 4 key... Don't ask.)
- Having an understanding family that allows me to lose my mind in the worlds I create
- How good it feels to read a great book by other authors and get lost in its world
My goals for 2010:
- I will write 4 manuscripts in 2010.
- I will sell my first manuscript in 2010. (Optimism = Yay)
- I will complete 3 novellas. (I have two unfinished ones. *sigh*)
- I will harness and understand my process of writing. (Yes, it took me a year to figure out I'm not the write everyday type of gal. I need to live with it.)
- I will break my previous record of 8,000 Words in one day and will knock out 10K in a day.